This website is owned and operated by The Electronic Lighthouse. The website is made available to you for your use on the condition that you agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use (‘Terms’). References to ‘us’ mean Electronic Lighthouse and include its related bodies corporate and associates as those terms are defined in the Corporations Act 2001 and references to ‘you’ mean you, the user of the website. By using the website, you are deemed to have accepted the Terms. The Terms constitute the entire agreement between us and you concerning the website.
Electronic Lighthouse is the owner or authorised user of all intellectual property in and associated with the website. Electronic Lighthouse is also the owner or authorised user of the trade marks, logos, names and designs, whether registered or unregistered, in and associated with the website. You have no rights in or license to any of the intellectual property, trade marks, logos, content, names or designs, whether registered or unregistered, associated with the website.
This website may include advertisements concerning products or services provided by third parties. These advertisements are not recommendations or endorsements by Electronic Lifghthouse. Electronic Lighthouse does not control the content of and is not responsible for the advertisements. Electronic Lighthouse will not be held liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage that is alleged to have occurred or has occurred as a result of your use of any goods or services the subject of advertising on the website. Any concerns you have regarding any advertisement on the website should be addressed to the third party advertiser.
Third party sites
This website may contain links to third party websites. These links are not recommendations or endorsements by Electronic Lighthouse and we not take any responsibility for the content or functionality of those websites. You access those sites solely at your own risk.
All online purchases will be done securely via. PayPal and abide by their terms and conditions.
All references to $ and dollars on the website are to Australian currency. All prices were current at the time of publication on the website and are exclusive of GST.
“Content” means avatars, blogs, comments, compliments, criticisms, discussions, forums, images, observations, opinions, pictures, rankings, recommendations, responses, testimonials, text, videos.
“Disseminate” means any form of communication by any means howsoever through any medium, including, without limitation, email, uploading, downloading, posting, listing, posting hyperlinks to, chatting, book-marking, social network sharing (including via Facebook, Twitter, and the like), transmitting, publishing.
You must not use the Electronic Lighthouse website for any unlawful, immoral or unethical purpose, as we determine in our sole and absolute discretion, including:
- the Dissemination of unsolicited or unauthorised commercial electronic messages, SPAM, advertising or promotional material;
- the impersonation or theft of another persons identity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person, including Electronic Lighthouse.
- the creation or Dissemination of false or alias identities;
- to harass, threaten, stalk or otherwise communicate with any person against their will;
- to vilify others, including, without limitation based on race, ethnicity, sex, sexual preferences, religion or politics;
- the Dissemination of pornography, including child pornography involving a person under the age of 18 years or such age as provided by the laws and/or regulations of the countries or jurisdictions in which you use the Electronic Lighthiuse website, whichever is younger;
- to defame, slander or libel any person;
- for the purpose of money laundering, terrorist activities, causing civil unrest and other criminal activities;
- for the purpose of phishing;
- for the purposes of industrial espionage or Dissemination of inside information gained or propagated by unlawful means;
- to Disseminate or otherwise infringe upon the private and/or confidential information or intellectual property rights of any person or infringe the publicity rights any person;
- to Disseminate material that is abusive, vulgar, obscene, hateful, tortious or otherwise objectionable.
You must not:
- copy, or allow to be copied, all or part of the Content or underlying website code, other than as expressly permitted under these Terms.
- You must not Disseminate Content that has been created and uploaded to the website by other people.
- commercialise all or part of the Electronic Lighthouse website;
- use the Electronic Lighthouse website or upload Content to promote, market, distribute or sell any goods or services;
- make any adaptation, modification or derivative work of the other people’s Content;
- sell, rent, lease, sub-license, assign or transfer all or part of your rights under these Terms;
- use any type of spider, virus, worm, trojan horse, time bomb, adware, bot, hack, malware, phishing or other malicious codes, computer activity, application, executable, program, software or instructions that are designed to: disable, damage, disrupt or disassemble all or part of the Anaconda website; or communicate or seek to communicate with persons using the Anaconda website;
Limitation of liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Elctronic Lighthouse excludes I any and all liability for any direct or indirect loss, damage, cost or expense, however or wherever incurred, including, but not limited to any loss, damage, cost or expense that results from:
- your use or misuse of the website or any material on the website;
- your inability to access or use the website or any material on the website;
- the loss or modification of information or material transmitted to or from the website;
- the loss of confidentiality in any information or material transmitted to or from the website;
- any defect, technical problem or virus attached to or arising from the website or the server;
- the use or misuse of the website or any material on the website by other users or the conduct of other users on or through the website;
- any injury or illness you or any other person sustains as a result of the use of the website; and
- the products displayed on the website being unavailable at any time.
If Electronic Lighthouse breaches any term, condition or warranty which is implied by law and cannot be lawfully excluded, the liability of Electronic Lightouse for a breach of the applicable term, condition or warranty is limited to, at the election of Electronic Lighthiuse
the resupply of the relevant product, advice, service, recommendation or information; or the payment to you of the cost of having the relevant product, advice, service, recommendation or information supplied again.
You are entitled to statutory consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law. Electronic Lighthouse does not exclude or limit those consumer guarantees.
You indemnify Elecyronic Lighthouse , its subsidiaries, related entities, officers and employees against any and all loss, damage, demand, cost or expense claimed by a third party as a result of or in connection with your use of or conduct on the website.
Changes to the website and your access Without prior notice to you and in its absolute discretion,
Electronic Lighthouse reserves the right to:
- vary or discontinue the website or any page of the website at any time; and
- suspend or terminate your access to part or all of the website at any time,
- and Elelectronic Lighthouse is not liable to you for any loss, damage, cost or expense you may suffer if it exercises any of these rights.
Changes to the Terms
Electronic Lighthouse reserves the right to amend the Terms from time to time. Amended Terms come into effect from the time they are posted on the website. You should review this page regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes to the Terms.
Severance of clauses
If any clause of these Terms is held to be invalid, void, unlawful or unenforceable for any reason, that clause will be severed from the Terms and it will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remainder of the Terms.
This website may be accessed in Australia and throughout the world. We make no representation that the content of this website complies with the laws outside Australia and your access of this website outside Australia is strictly at your own risk. These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the courts of Queensland , Australia. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland, Australia